Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scavengers, potential burglars in Arden Manor

From a neighbor in the Arden Manor area:
This morning (01/19/2012) as I was preparing to depart from my home for the day at 4:15 a.m. I witnessed two white males looking into trash cans and shinning their flash lights into my neighbors windows. I got into my car and locked the doors and called the non-emergency number 874-5115, for the sheriffs office. They said they would dispatch a unit. I called back 3 hours later and spoke to Seargant Atkins he was awesome he said the unit detained 2 white males in their forties. First white male 6 feet tall medium to heavy set. No address so he is considered a transient. Second white male also in his 40's 6 feet 6 inches tall and heavy set, they had no outstanding warrants and were released. He told me that I should have called 911. So people be on the look out for these 2 sketchy characters.
Remember, if you see garbage scavengers, especially tomorrow morning during recycling pickup, call the police. If they're detained, they're very unlikely to return to our neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment