Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vehicle Burglary

My daughter's truck was broken into last night on Barbarell Way.  I reminded her to leave nothing in the autos.  When I left her house that day around noonish I saw that black man that looks like cool aid checking out the area.  I seen him before.

A security camera is being checked to see if any footage can be obtained.

Let's hope it ends up like it did for these two guys:  Two suspected by police in hundreds of car burglaries are arrested for Arden Fair break-ins

Edit:

The black man who was seen evidently goes by the name "Kool Aid."  It is reported that he seems to be homeless and regularly disturbs neighbors in the area asking for hand outs.  Usually a couple of days after he's been in the area, a crime then happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment