Friday, November 5, 2010

Stolen Vehicle Recovered

Sorry for the bit of backlog. I've been on jury duty. From the past week:

October 29th:

I got my car back the found it in a dentist office on 9121 Folsom Blvd. near Watt.

They broke my steering column and stole my battery and they left a busted up phone booth in the back. I guess they needed a truck to transport their stolen property. They also stole the current registration.

I just found out that they stole my daughter's registration also when they stole her stereo out of her truck last Friday near Woodys in Country Club mall. I don't know why they would take the registrations unless they had the same make and model car? Thanks for your help.

Note: Identity thieves will steal registrations and other personal information from vehicles. It would be wise for your daughter to follow her credit report for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment