Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Important update on Scavengers and new Suspicious Activity


Regarding the scavengers who threatened the homeowner on Butano

The Sheriff's Department reported the following:

The plate returns to an 1987 Dodge truck.
The owner of the truck with that license plate is of interest to the Sheriff’s Department, and other agencies.

Please call the Sheriff department if you see this subject or vehicle again.
This is not a 911 call, call 874-5115, and advise the operator of this notice.

Suspicious activity - 2500 block of Roslyn Way

Wanted to let everyone know about a woman that came up to my house this (Sunday, 5/13/2012) evening at 9:26 PM. Before she got to the front door I asked what she wanted. She said she needed directions but when I asked where to she asked if she could come into my house and charge her cell phone so that she could call the friend who's house she was looking for. My reply was no and that she might be able to use an outlet at the Subway sandwich shop around the corner. She politely, though very quickly, returned to her car and drove off in the direction of Subway. A few moments later one of my neighbors called because they saw her stop at my house. They had also seen her stop at another house, knock on the front door, look around the cars parked in the driveway, and try to see into the backyard. Almost all of the houses on our street have their porch lights on. Mine was not. I reported it to the Sheriff's Department. Just seemed suspicious to me. She is a younger, somewhat heavy set, black woman with a tattoo on the left side of her upper chest. It was writing but I couldn't tell what it said. She was alone and driving an '03 - '06 silver Kia Spectra (might have been an Hyundai Accent), CA lic. # 6KCX559..

No comments:

Post a Comment